Disable the pagination scroll effect
When pagination is enabled for a template, clicking the pagination links will cause the page to scroll to the template.
The scrolling effect can be disabled using this filter code:
How do I add this to my site?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to add this filter to your WordPress site.
- Copy the code you need from above.
- Go to your WordPress site's dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Code Snippets, then install and activate the plugin.
- Once installed and activated, go to Snippets in your dashboard menu.
- Click on Add New.
- Add a Title, which could be the title of this article.
- Paste the code you copied in step 1 to the Code section.
- Add a Description or Tags if you wish to do so. It is not required.
- Click on Save Changes and Activate to save the filter and activate it.
- Or click on Save Changes to save the filter and activate it later.
- Your action or filter is now stored and active on your site.