Our Refund Policy Explained
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have problems getting any of our add-ons to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase. For a more detailed explanation about our 100% money back guarantee, please click here.
IMPORTANT NOTES APPLYING TO ALL REFUNDS:
- We sometimes ask for the chance to understand, and try to fix, your issue before issuing any refund, with your permission.
- We do not guarantee compatibility with all 3rd party plugins and themes, with all web browsers, with all hosting providers or with all server setups, as explained further in our Warranty (below).
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days, no refunds will be processed. If you choose to only use the plugin for the first time after more than 30 days, this does not qualify you for a refund.
- In the case of automatic subscription renewals, the same 30-day refund policy above applies. We send out email reminders about these automatic renewals to the email address used at checkout. If you failed to read this email or it ended up on your spam folder, this is not our responsibility.
IMPORTANT NOTES APPLYING TO LIFETIME LICENSE UPGRADE REFUNDS:
- We do not provide ANY refunds on yearly licenses that are upgraded to lifetime licenses. If you upgrade to a lifetime license, please understand what this means beforehand.
- If you have already processed the upgrade and would like a refund, we will not be able to process it. We notify all customers performing such an upgrade at checkout about this policy, before any payment is made.
- Once a yearly license has been upgraded to lifetime, the yearly renewals (subscription) will be canceled and can not be brought back. You would need to purchase a brand new license with yearly renewals in order to re-start a yearly subscription.