F2P Filter: Make "Delete all imported posts" Option Send Posts to Trash
The 'Delete all imported items' button under RSS Aggregator > Tools > Reset section of WP RSS Aggregator deletes imported posts permanently, skipping the trash completely.
If you wish to send the posts to the trash rather than delete them permanently, apply the following code snippet.
add_filter( 'wprss_ftp_force_delete_by_source', '__return_false' );
How do I add this to my site?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to add this filter to your WordPress site.
- Copy the code you need from above.
- Go to your WordPress site's dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Code Snippets, then install and activate the plugin.
- Once installed and activated, go to Snippets in your dashboard menu.
- Click on Add New.
- Add a Title, which could be the title of this article.
- Paste the code you copied in step 1 to the Code section.
- Add a Description or Tags if you wish to do so. It is not required.
- Click on Save Changes and Activate to save the filter and activate it.
- Or click on Save Changes to save the filter and activate it later.
- Your action or filter is now stored and active on your site.