How to Request a Refund
To request a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- The initial request for a refund must be received by our support team within 30 days of the original purchase date on record. If you contact us within the 30-day period and we do not reply within 24 hours (excluding weekends), please contact us again to ensure that we received your request.
- The above applies both for new purchases and license renewals (automatic or not), as explained in our refund policy.
- That's it. We sometimes ask for the chance to understand, and try to fix, your issue before issuing any refund, with your permission, but the date of your initial refund request still counts.
Method to Request a Refund
- Go to https://www.wprssaggregator.com/contact/.
- Scroll down and click the drop-down that is under the text -How would you like us to help you today?
- From the dropdown select the option that says Support request to request a refund/exchange/upgrade.
- Next, under the question What issue you are encountering today? select Other and enter your personal details and share the details regarding your refund request.
If you are within the 30-day refund period, click on the Submit button.
Your refund request will be reviewed within 24 hours (excluding weekends) and processed accordingly.