How to Request a Refund
To request a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- The initial request for a refund must be received by our support team within 14 days of the original purchase date on record. If you contact us within the 14-day period and we do not reply within 24 hours (excluding weekends), please contact us again to ensure that we received your request.
- The above applies both for new purchases and license renewals (automatic or not), as explained in our refund policy.
- That's it. We sometimes ask for the chance to understand, and try to fix, your issue before issuing any refund, with your permission, but the date of your initial refund request still counts.
Method to Request a Refund
- Go to https://www.wprssaggregator.com/contact/.
- Scroll down and click on the Submit a Ticket option.
- From the form, select the option that says I would like to request a refund / exchange / upgrade.
- Next, enter your personal details and select the refund option that applies to you.
- If you are within the 14-day refund period, click on the Message Support button.
- Select the appropriate options and Send your request.
Your refund request will be reviewed within 24 hours (excluding weekends) and processed accordingly.