How to Renew a License
Renewing a license key can be done in one of many ways.
1. Through an Automatic Subscription
When making a purchase through the WP RSS Aggregator website, you are automatically agreeing to a subscription for your license. This means that the license will be renewed automatically, every year, using the details and payment method provided.
Unless this subscription has been cancelled, you do not need to ever manually renew your license. The payment and renewal are handled automatically by our system.
2. At Checkout
If you know your add-on's license key, follow these steps:
- Go to the Add-ons page on our website.
- Click on the add-on you want to renew the license for.
- Click on the Buy Now button.
- Click on the button again once it changes to say Checkout.
- At checkout, click where it says Renewing a license key? Click to renew an existing license (above the payment method options).
- Enter the license key for this add-on.
- Click on Apply License Renewal.
- Your license key has now been added to the checkout process. Once you finalise the payment, the license will be renewed for another year.
3. Through Your WP RSS Aggregator Account
If you do not know your add-on's license key, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.wprssaggregator.com/account/.
- Visit the License Keys tab.
- If a license does not have an active subscription, you will see an orange button to Renew Now.
- Click on this button to add the license to your cart.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Once you finalise the payment, the license will be renewed for another year.
- If a license does have an active subscription, the orange button will not be there.
- Instead, you must copy the license key and switch to Method 2 above.