How to Cancel a Subscription
When making a purchase through the WP RSS Aggregator website, you are automatically agreeing to the creation of a subscription for your license. This means that the license will be renewed automatically every year, using the details and payment method provided.
PayPal & Stripe
Opting out of a PayPal or Stripe subscription can be done at any time with one click in your account.
- Go to https://www.wprssaggregator.com/account/.
- Visit the Subscriptions tab.
- Find the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel link under the Actions column.
- You will see a prompt in your browser asking if you are sure you want to do this. Click Yes.
- Your subscription has now been cancelled.
If you had made the original purchase that started the subscription using the 2Checkout payment gateway, the Cancel option under Actions will not be available.
Unfortunately, the 2Checkout payment gateway integration didn't allow this option so we've since switched to Stripe.
For existing 2Checkout subscriptions, please contact us directly to request a subscription cancellation and we'll take care of it for you.
If the renewal payment goes through before the subscription is cancelled, our 30-day money-back guarantee still applies and you will receive a full refund along with the cancellation.