How to Manage License Activations
If you would like to manage your license key activations, such as finding and/or removing a license from a specific site, this can be done through your WP RSS Aggregator account.
Manage License Activations through Your Account
- Go to https://www.wprssaggregator.com/account/.
- Visit the License Keys tab.
- Find the license you would like to deactivate.
- Click on the Manage Site Activations & License Upgrades link, found on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down to the Manage License section.
- Find the Site URL for the website you want to deactivate the license key from.
- Click on the Deactivate Site link under the Actions column.
- Your license has now been deactivated from that website.
Request a Deactivation
If you do not have access to your WP RSS Aggregator account, or for some other reason, cannot use the above method, please contact our support team directly. We can deactivate a license from a specific URL for you.
You will need to provide us with:
- The original email address used to make the purchase.
- The add-on/s and/or bundle/s whose license you wish to deactivate from a site.
- The license key/s of the add-on/s and/or bundle/s you wish to deactivate from that site.
- The website URL which you would like the license deactivated from.
We will then review your account, and everything is in order, we will deactivate the license for you within a few hours (throughout our support hours).