Images Not Importing - Check the Error Log Entries
There are times when you might have trouble importing images for some reason or another. A vital step in troubleshooting for the images is to check the debugging (error) logs for issues.
To check the logs:
- Go to the RSS Aggregator > Debugging page in your Dashboard.
- Check if you are able to see any errors related to images,
- If you see nothing, please change the Log Level Threshold (found in RSS Aggregator > Settings) to Error and Below and re-import the problematic posts.
Some common errors we have seen over time include the following:
- Error downloading image “http://example.com/something.jpg” for post #123: The uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads/2015/09.
- Error downloading image “http://example.com/something.jpg” for post #456: File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini
For cases like the above, you would need to get in touch with your web host and point them to these errors as they are related to your server, not WP RSS Aggregator. If you see a different error, please contact us via our premium support channel.