Images Not Importing - Check Feed to Post's Minimum Image Dimensions
NOTE: This only applies if you are using the Feed to Post add-on.
There are times when you might have trouble importing images for some reason or another. A vital step is to check the feed source, Feed to Post setting for minimum image dimensions. You can do this as follows:
- Open the RSS feed’s URL in your browser.
- Search for keywords Ctrl+F or CMD+F) such as img, jpg, png, etc.
- Check whether the image dimensions are greater than or equal to the minimum image dimensions you have set in your Feed to Post – Images settings meta box in the feed source settings
If the feed source is not visible (for example: Feedburner feeds)
- Right-click on the page and choose View Page Source.
- Check the feed in its original format as described above.