Images Not Importing - Find How the Images are Provided
There are times when you might have trouble importing images for some reason or another. An important step in finding the cause is to verify how a feed provides an image.
Where are the images found?
- Please first verify whether a feed contains an image.
- Once that is verified, please check the location of the images as explained below.
The URL of the image as seen above will be in a tag.
To confirm, check if the image is present in the following:
- In the content (content or description tags).
- In the <enclosure> tag.
- In the <media:thumbnail> tag.
Depending on what you discover from the feed source, proceed with the following steps:
- Check your feed source settings and general settings.
- Check the settings tabs based on which add-on you’re using.
- Confirm that you are trying to import from the correct place based on the image tag determined above.